Sunday, January 15, 2006



HUSSY'S AND TRAMPS

Here is a post that most women can relate to. What is it with single women and some married women who just can't accept the fact that a married man is in fact MARRIED!

You see these single women going after married men. Now I understand that men have little or no willpower when confronted with a beautiful charming single young woman. Here is my beef with all this. Do you really want to be known as a homewrecking bitch?

I understand that a married man is very attractive to a single female considering that obviously he's got qualities that women are looking for as he is married. Ok I know I am being very general as some married men are asshole's even though they are in fact married, but that is besides the point. I am looking at the good married men that women as soon as they see that wedding band have to go after. I mean get real ladies do you really know what they wife is capable of?

I personally would probably go off the deep end if I found any female hitting on my man. I believe I have that right to go after her and potentially hurt her. I mean I am by nature a very protective person over what is legally mine. By marriage my husband is legally mine. We have agreed to go with each other and no one else.

It just really ticks me off when I hear about single women going after married men as if there aren't enough available men to go around why do you have to hit on mine?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree Kat...any woman that hits on my man has the following in her future:
Having her face ripped off so i can wear it as a hat.
Having me make a thousand cuts on her body so that i can yank little peices of skin off slowly ...one at a time.
Having battery acid injected into her asshole and her vagina...have fun trying to fuck my man with that!
And having me stake her fat ugly ass to a fire ant hill and then covering her with honey...and leaving her there to scream...till she dies anyway..
And these are only what i thought about in a couple minutes...imagine what i could do in a day or so....MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Anonymous said...

I love yall! *hugs bitches* and Id personally hunt down, maim, and kill anything that went after my man.
I think, in reality, its more about a challenge. Yes, the ring, having the qualities one seeks in a husband is part of the attraction. OIt lets the world know hes a good catch. But I think the real attraction lies in knowing hes unattainable...just like men go after women they can never get. It isnt because theyve connected on a deeper level....it is the simple fact that this person has already pledged their life and love to another person. They are no longer on the market. And the homewrecker sees that as a challenge.
But I could be full of shit. :-p Love yall!

Kathrin & James said...

Well good for you for leaving him, there are a lot of women who will stay with this person and then wonder later on why this "husband" is still cheating...I say the past predicts future actions. So good for you and how dare he take this women into your home and do this I say good riddance there are plenty of good men out there who would love to have a wonderful person with morals, rather then a homewrecking hussy.

Crystie said...

I agree with you, especially since I have had experience with a couple of these hussies. One actually had a notebook of attached men that she had been with! I think it stems from then not having a man in their lives who really love them. I didnt put anyone on a fire ant hill (killer idea tho) but I did have her power & phone turned off, and had her so paranoid that I was out to get her that she actually admitted to sitting in the corner of the room rocking back and forth, crying!

Cooper said...

"Now I understand that men have little or no willpower when confronted with a beautiful charming single young woman. Here is my beef with all this. Do you really want to be known as a homewrecking bitch?"

via BE

I'm not sure I get why you "can understand" that men have little or no willpower and blame the homewrecking bitch. Sounds like the men in question are pretty pathetic to me. Afterall the men are attached the woman are not...
I think blaming the men would be a more sane thing to do and if there is nothing to wrory about then I guess you do not have to blame anyone.

Kathrin & James said...

well if you look at most men then yes I think men have little or no willpower. I did not dwell into this part of the conversation or explain what I meant as this is a complete other post. Perhaps I will make a note to make that a blog post for future. I do believe that men are held responsible but most times it is the hussy or tramp that approaches the married man. I only took this subject from one point of view at this moment. I want to thank Alice and Terry for giving me a future post idea.

Anonymous said...

Well there are some women that are very attractive and do not want a relationship. But because they are attractive single men fall in love with her after sex. So these attractive women look for men in relationships so they are sure of no strings attached. The man wants the one night stands kept from his wife and she doesn't want some guy calling her every day just cause she slept with him.

Also don't forget when you broads take us loser single guys in you clean us up and dress us nice. You make us shave and put on nice smelling stuff and you make us trim our nose hairs. ect.

Plus if a woman is flirting with you man don't get pissed. It mean you have turned him into a hottie. Pat yourself on the back for a job well done. If he flirts back get pissed at him not her. You have a deal with him you do not have a deal with every woman out there.